16,00 € VAT and transport inc.
Ficosturf is a liquid biofertilizer of algae extracts and microorganisms of algae extracts and microorganisms that enriches the biological potential of the soil.
As a result, an improvement in the implantation, quality, density and color of the grass is obtained.
ficosturf is a biofertilizer developed with BCB (Biological Crop Booster) technology that enriches the biological potential of the soil. As a result, an improvement is obtained in the implantation and development of small grasses.
Contains no added chemicals. It does not come from the cultivation of GMO algae and the product does not contain genetically modified microorganisms.
Agarophyta algae extract*
- sulfite-reducing bacteria
- Aerobic mesophilic
- lactic acid bacteria
- Molds and yeasts
* For use in the manufacture of pharmaceutical grade bacteriological culture media
- Transforms organic matter, reducing thatch and black layer phenomena
- It is rich in microorganisms that favor the recovery of the microflora and microfauna of the soil and help in its regeneration.
- Improves soil structure and its nutritional balance
- Improves pond water conditions
- Product applied by fertigation. Do not use in conjunction with other treatments or fertilizers. Use dechlorinated water in your application
- Product applied by phytosanitary application truck. Dilute to a concentration of 10% maximum
- It is recommended to wait 7 days after the application of fungicides/bactericides
- Green and Tee: 50 liters/ha and every 2 months
- Streets: 20 liters/ha and year
- Ponds *To estimate the dose of this application, consult the technical department: Essays@ficosterra.com
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Harmful if swallowed
- Once opened, keep the cap tightly closed and use within a maximum period of 3 months.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- S2 keep out of reach of children
- S13 keep away from food, drink and animal feed
You may also like…
- 7,20 € – 20,00 € VAT and transport inc.
- Select options
There are no reviews yet.