7,20 € – 20,00 € VAT and transport inc.
Cystium-k® is a liquid biostimulant that actively helps the plant to overcome any stress situation derived from a sudden change in temperature, drought, excess cold or heat, pathogens, pests, etc.
It is a product of natural origin, without elements of chemical synthesis or GMOs, certified ecological by Shohiscert and suitable for biodynamic farmers (Demeter).
Cystium-k® is a liquid biostimulant made from Macrocystis pyrifera algae with
a high content of polysaccharides.
Its main functions are:
- supply of alginates for crop management
- nutritional support for fertilization
- Water 96%
- Nitrogen (N) 0.1% w/w
- Phosphorus(P) 0.0%
- Potassium (K) 1.6% w/w
- Polysaccharides/sugars 1.6% smf (Alginic, fucose, galactose, mannuronic and mannitol)
- Stimulates the natural defenses of the crop
- increase production
- Increases cell multiplication and differentiation in the early stages of growth
- Promotes the development of axillary buds, leaf mass and photosynthetic capacity
- Increases root hairiness
- Foliar: Apply by spraying during periods of plant growth
- Irrigation: Inject into fertigation systems
- shake well before use
Foliar / root (dose / application)
- Extensive crops 1-2 liters /ha/application
- Intensive crops 2-3 liters /ha/application
* Check with the technical department the number of applications according to crop: email@example.com
- Liquid product, presented in bottles of 250cc, 500cc, 1L
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Expiration: 12 months from the date of manufacture
- Once opened, use within a maximum period of 3 months.
- Store in a cool and dry place